
I meant to post this a while ago. I've been getting a little behind. We moved Kate out of her room and into our spare room a couple of months ago so we could start getting her room ready for her baby brother. We got Kate a new big girl bed. We debated whether or not to just put her in a toddler bed, but finally decided on a twin. She is so into snuggling and getting cozy, I just didn't think the toddler bed looked comfy enough. Also, I figured I'd have to spend some time in there getting her adjusted, and I figured a twin bed would be easier for me to snuggle up in too! So, here she is in her new bed. She really does love it! When we first got it I thought is was way too tall and I was afraid she wouldn't be able to get out of bed, but she has learned how to get out without any problems. She "slides" down as she calls it.
She does need the help of her nightstand to get into the bed, which I think is kind of funny, but I guess she'll grow into it! Impressively she has never fallen out of the bed. At first she stayed in her bed pretty well, and then she decided she didn't want to which drove us crazy! She is back to staying in her bed for the most part which I am so thankful for.
3 comments:
very cute!
what a cute room...I love the green on the walls. I'm a total fan of skipping the toddler bed since they'll eventually have to be a in twin anyway.
Good luck with the new baby...i'll be checking back for some pics!
Liz,
I love how you decorate! You have such a wonderful eye for it. I wish I had you "skills". Her room looks so adorable.
Post a Comment