
Kate has really been into her toys lately and carrying them with her everywhere. She has tons of stuffed animals and other things that she carries around. Of course, her stuff has to go to bed with her too. She sleeps with so much stuff in her bed, I think it is starting to get ridiculous. In the morning she will come into our room and it will take her several trips back to her room to bring everything from her bed into our bed. I think it is so funny. I took the picture on the right the other night after she fell asleep. Surprisingly she didn't even wake up when the flash went off!

Kate also has a Book of Mormon that we gave her that she loves to "read" and look at the pictures (the few at the front). She likes to "read" it before bed and fall asleep with it. I think it is so funny. I took this picture the other day while she was taking a nap. Too funny!
2 comments:
Must be a girl thing. Grace does the same thing! The funniest thing is when she is trying to transport it all around the house and she drops something so she leans over to pick it up and drops something else and so on. What a cutie that Kate is!
Oh, we really need to get her and Liv together more!! They are cut from the same cloth I think! Does she also have piles and stashes of her "treasures" all over the house- because that is what is starting to get ridiculous here!!!
Post a Comment