Monday, December 8, 2008

Turkey Day

Again, this post is a little late, but I want to keep track for myself if nothing else. We spent Thanksgiving at my parents house. We figured we wouldn't travel anywhere since I was so close to my due date. Our meal was delicious! Everyone was there except my brother Joseph and his family. We had a good time with family and Kate had fun playing with her cousins. Her favorite part of the meal was definately the chocolate pie. If I had to choose, I would probably choose that as my favorite part too. Yum!

I had my dad take this family picture of us. It may be our last picture together as a family of three!

2 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

you so do not look almost nine months pregnant in that picture, you punk. cute pictures!

The Bowes said...

Liz, you look so good! That's not fair for the rest of us!!