Here she is flying her kite. She loves flying this Mickey Mouse kite with Daddy. For some reason she really likes Mickey Mouse, I think it is because it is one of the first characters she was introduced to and recognized. 
I took these pictures last month when there was a bit more wind for kite flying. She loves playing with Daddy, she gets so excited when he gets home from work. She doesn't want to leave his side.
Of course she loves to "do bubbles" as she calls it - what kid doesn't? I'm impressed because she can even do it by herself - she swings the wand and blows the bubbles.
Here she is playing in her sandbox. She really likes to play in it; I just hate when she gets the sand in her eyes. For some reason she ALWAYS is getting things in her eyes, so the sand is no exception.
Here she is playing in her new pool. We got this for her last weekend since it has been so hot here and she loves to play in the water. She was a little terrified of the alligator that you can see in the picture with her and Sean.
She is really funny about big statues, stuffed things, and apparently blow up things. She is always afraid they are going to get her. But, she loved playing with the balls because she can squeeze the water from them. I think the picture with Sean is funny, she's just kickin' back in the pool on Daddy's lap eating her pretzels.Such a fun and funny girl. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is a little kid. She is talking so much - she says anything we say and is making up her own sentences. I love that I can carry on a conversation with her and she can tell me what she wants or needs. It makes somes things much easier. She also sings, which I think is precious. We sing her songs before bed and she'll sing along with us. Her favorite song by far is "the temple song", I Love to See the Temple. If I would sing it to her a hundred times a day she would let me. Sometimes it feels like I sing it that much.
3 comments:
Livi calls it the "temple song" too. The pictures of Kate playing outside are so precious. Thank you for doing this blog. I love being a part of your family even far away.
I enjoyed looking at your blog so much. Sean sent me the link. You have a beautiful family! Sean is such a great young man. I enjoy working with him. He is so proud of his family, I can certainly understand why! I hope your pregnancy goes well and you feel good! You are a very pretty girl, I think Sean is lucky! Have a great summer!
cute pictures
love, olivia
Post a Comment