Friday, June 20, 2008

Strawberry Days Rodeo

Last night we took Kate to the Strawberry Days Rodeo. We had a good time. Kate did very well, considering she was up way past her bedtime. She loved the music, she was dancing and bouncing off our laps. I was afraid more than once that she would jump right out of my arms. She liked seeing the animals, of course after a while she would lose interest, but then as soon as the sheep, cow, or horse would go away she would suddenly become interested in it again and start asking where it went. The motorcyclists were amazing, although Kate was a little nervous for them. I kept watching her face to be she wasn't scared, but she seemed to have more of a look of concern for them. We had a really good time, it was a great night out together. I'm sure we'll be back next year!

1 comment:

Family of Strength said...

Rodeos are so great. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!