
Sean and I went to Hawaii while I was pregnant with Kate - over two years ago! While we were there we bought this little hula outfit for her. I have been storing it for the past two years until she was big enough to actually wear it! She is finally big enough. I got it out for her yesterday and had her try
it on and she absolutely loved it! It was really funny because she walked around pulling on the grass skirt saying, "I love my skirt, I love it!" She was so excited and giddy, it was really funny. I thought she looked cute.

The picture with her and the stroller makes me really laugh, check out all the loot she has on that stroller, she's been carrying that stuff around for a couple of days on there. She'll take it off, rearrange it and put it back on. She is really quite entertaining for me to watch.
2 comments:
Who would think to put a block sorter on a stroller? She sure is a thinker and she looks adorable in her hula outfit.
I still remember when you guys gave Livi her Hula outfit! So hilarious. I love seeing Kate's smiles, like so many little angel smiles, they are definately infectious!
Post a Comment