Kate is really into fixing things lately. She goes around fixing things herself, and she loves to help Sean and I anytime we are fxing anything. Sean was replacing some of our door knobs and she of course wanted to help. Here she is using the drill. Of course sometimes she is a little too helpful, but we still love her enthusiasm!

4 comments:
Can she even lift that thing by herself? Cute pics. Again I'm impressed. I can't imagine Brandon letting the boys anywhere near the drill. Hello extra holes in the wall.
She is getting more independent by the day! She is so cute trying to help her daddy. Later on down the road you can remind her that she help put on the new doorknobs and I am sure she will be impressed with herself!
you'll have to get her a tool set for Christmas. My boys like to "help" daddy with their tools when he's fixing things. (They have really cool tools that look/work like the real ones.) Were you at spencer's farewell? We must have missed you guys!
Cute! Don't you love it when they "help". :)
Post a Comment