Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Festival

On Saturday we went up to Logan to visit Joseph, Ellen, and Halle. We went to the Fall Festival at the American Heritage Center. We had a good time, but I do have one complaint. It was NOT fall weather. It was so hot! I am really hoping it will cool off soon so we can actually have a fall to enjoy before winter. Fall is my favorite! But, we still had a good time. Kate and Halle had fun playing the different games. They scored a bunch of jewlery at the fish pond which they both loved! They also got a bunch of candy at all the different booths, which of course they also loved. Sean and Joseph participated (and if you ask me, won) the saw contest. Here's some pictures from the day...

Kate and Halle waiting for the tractor ride

Kate and Halle in the kiddie corn maze

Our little lamb

Sean and Joseph competing in the two man saw competition

We came back in the evening to check out the lights

5 comments:

Ellen Oates said...

It was so fun to have you guys come up and visit. Thanks for doing it. I wish we lived just a little closer so that Halle could play with her cousin more often. Maybe she would learn to share a little better! Thanks for making it a fun weekend.

Bree D. said...

Ok, the lamb picture is sooo cute!! Glad you guys were able to spend time with family- and you know that I love Logan- great college memories...We will be heading up their for the BYU-Utah State football game with my brother Trace on Friday- your pictures only made me more excited!

JaMilLyN said...

Hey, fall is my favorite season too. And I'm pretty upset that it's still hot outside. Regardless, I've been slightly 'fallish' wear for over a month now. Anyway, I love the pictures of your adorable little family. You guys sure get out a lot. Maybe I should call you and you can tell me the fun festivities going on and Matt and I could get out more too.

Melissa said...

Umm, Liz?

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

I am so jealous. I would love to come back home for the fall. It's my favorite time of the year too.