We went in for my 20 week ultrasound on Friday and found out that we are having a baby boy! We are really excited! I asked Kate a few days before the ultrasound if we were going to have a baby boy or a baby girl and she said, "baby boy". Then I asked her the morning of the ultrasound and she still said a baby boy. Kind of funny. It seems a little weird to be having a boy because all of our "expertise" in parenting is with our little girl. This will be a little different but I'm sure we'll adjust just fine. For any of you that are wondering, no, we haven't picked out a name, and no, I'm not just saying that because we don't want to tell you. :-) I'm open to suggestions! Here's a couple pictures of our little boy...


6 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. That's cool that Kate had the gender pegged. I bet she'll be a great big sister and helper for you.
Yay! Now you really can use some of that stuff. I just wish I hadn't gotten rid of so many clothes. Congrats! We're really excited for you guys. But no name suggestions from us. We have to keep all the good ones for ourselves. Like Elysse Kathryn. How about Oscar? Anyway, we can't wait to meet him.
Liz, whatever name you choose don't do Tucker. It sounds cute but the banana song would destroy him. :) A lot of my friends have been using surnames for their sons,like Jameson and Jensen. Interesting! So happy for you!
Congrats, Liz and Sean! I guess you broke the same gender streak of our h.s. friends. That deserves and extra congrats. Also, you're the coolest!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see him either! Go Kate, for being a gender guesser... or whatever you would call that. That is neat that she knew it was going to be a boy. I suggests Bradley and Joseph's suggestion is Bander.
Wow, congrats...can you tell it's been a while since I checked your blog? Good luck with the boy...whew, we'll try a third time for a girl but if we get a third boy I think I'll go crazy...(no, we're not even thinking about it any time soon).
Post a Comment