Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean!

Today was Sean's 29th birthday. He had to work today so it wasn't the most exciting day for him, but he did get to spend some time with family tonight to celebrate. We opted out of going out to dinner and just made steaks at home - they were delicious! So much better than we would have gotten if we went out (which is why we chose that route). I am so blessed to have Sean in my life. He is an incredible husband and father and I am so grateful for all that he does for our family. Happy Birthday Sean, we love you!

3 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

Happy Birthday, Sean!

Melissa said...

Hey, Sean. Happy Birthday. We tried to call, but you were probably in the middle of some important business due to the time change. We are eight hours ahead. Anyway, hope you had a good day.

Family of Strength said...

I'm glad to finally be back in touch with the real world...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!!! Now that I've gotten that out of my system, Liz, nice update to the site. I knew it was just a matter of time before you did some crafty cute update to your page. Before you know it you'll be scanning in your own backgrounds!!!
Love you and miss you guys,
Rachel