Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Witch Festival

I love Fall - it is my favorite time of the year! Last Saturday we took the kids up to Gardner Village for the Witch Festival. The weather was amazing, the food was good, and the shopping was great! Kate loved all the girl stores, as she likes to call them. We really had a good time just being out enjoying all things fall! The highlight of the day was Kate riding the ponies. She got to ride two different ponies. This is a huge accomplishment for Kate. She has always been so terrified of animals. She loves them from a distance, but she has always been so afraid to pet them, and especially terrified of riding ponies. She always says she wants to ride it, but she just gets too scared when the time comes. She had a great time riding them. She rode one when we first got there and then wouldn't let us leave until she got to ride another one. Dylan's favorite part of the day were the pumpkins. He was obsessed with patting them, it was funny.













5 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

wow, what cute pictures! the one with kate by herself with pumpkins in the background totally looks EXACTLY like you when you were little. She's such a cutie!

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

Love it Liz! I am so jealous. I wish we could have gone too. I LOVE Garners Village. The kids have really grown. Miss you guys.

outdoor.mom said...

oh sweet photos!!

Family of Strength said...

Bill and I were just saying how much we miss Apple Hill. :( This post made me miss it that much more. And to think only 4 years ago we would all fit in my jetta to make the trek up the hill. Oh good times. I'm so glad you have a place where great memories can continue.

Brooke said...

Boy, Kate is sure getting big. She looks so old in those pictures! Love the one of her and Dylan petting the pumpkins. I love Gardner Village in the fall. They have the best witches!