Monday, October 5, 2009

My Little Dylan...

This post is long overdue. I have been meaning to do an update on Dylan for a long time, but time just seems to slip away. I can't believe Dylan is already 9 months! He is growing up way too fast. He is crawling, climbing, cruising, and getting into anything he can reach - and he's loving every minute of it! He is such a lovable baby. Some of my favorite things about him at this stage are:
  • When he's crawling around and I say to him, "Come here Dylan" and wave my hands for him to come he comes crawling as fast as he can with the biggest grin on his face, I absolutely love it!
  • When he buries his face into me
  • When he gives kisses, I love them, and he loves giving them!
  • When he plays with Kate, he's always looking to see where she is. I especially love when Kate is trying to entertain him and he just laughs and laughs at her silliness, so precious
  • He is fearless, I can tell he is going to keep me on my toes!
  • He is so ticklish, especially his back, he will just laugh and laugh
  • When he crawls over to me and pulls himself up on my leg and just waits for me to pick him up
  • His first word was ma ma, I love it when he says it to get my attention
  • His little face when he is concentrating on something
He really is such a fun baby and we are so blessed to have him as part of our family. We just can't get enough of him! Here's some recent pictures of him, I know, it's kind of a lot...




8 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

He is so cute, Liz. I can't wait for my kids to play like that...

Sarah F. said...

He is adorable, Liz! He really is growing up so fast. 9 months...that is crazy!

Unknown said...

Love the tongue out for concentration. So cute Liz. I'm glad you were able to make this post. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Rachel

Steve said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is already! 9 months is such a fun age!

Steve said...

that last comment was from Lisa Lovell...didn't realize i was signed in as steve

Melissa said...

Yeah, number 2 always seems to grow up so much faster than number 1. Sorry you guys can't make it in November, but if you come in the spring/summer, you'll get to see our number three, so start saving those pennies.

Brooke said...

I love his chunkiness. It is SO cute! I love it when babies pull up on their mommies--adorable.

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

Liz,
Dylan is so big! Time went by so quickly. Kate has grown so much too. Loved the post.