Monday, March 22, 2010

...to blog or not to blog...

Clearly I have chosen not to blog...for quite some time at least. It has been so long that I have just lost interest, that coupled with the guilt of not being able to/wanting to do all the updates to make it really updated (for myself, who would want to back read that many posts). The guilt of not updating it has finally gotten to me, along with friends and family that don't live nearby that are wondering what is going on with us. Here is my attempt to briefly update you on what's been going on the past 5 months!!! Hopefully I'll be better at updating...no guarantees...
Halloween 2009 - Kate was Cinderella and Dylan was a monkey

Sean's Grandpa passed away at the end of October. We took a quick trip to Idaho Falls for the burial service.


Dylan with Great Grandma

I get to wake up to this little guy every morning...could he be any cuter!?!


Imagination at work...she came up with this on her own


Enjoying walks in the double stroller...thank goodness for that!


This kid pulls some of the funniest faces, and he'll do it for show

Thanksgiving 2009


I got to go shooting with the boys

All things girly!

Kate had her first dance performance in December. Here are the girls waiting for their turn, they are so silly!

Dylan turned 1 year old in December! I can't believe my baby boy is already 1!!!

He loved his cake and presents, he is such a fun, happy baby!


Temple Square...this picture would be cooler if my eyes were open, I'll have to photoshop them...

Merry Christmas 2009


Dylan learning to walk


Playing in the snow...Dylan was just a little small for everything he wanted to do...


Rockin' the guitar from Santa


We went to DisneyWorld in January and had a really great time

Kate loved all the princesses, she said to me, "Mom, the princesses are so nice".

They had a lot of fun together. Dylan had fun trying to keep up with Kate and be a big kid...


Kate really loved seeing Daisy, of all the characters (besides princesses) Daisy is one she kept asking if we were going to see


All dolled up after the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Dylan discovering new things...


Some days have just been too cold to play outside, I think this is so funny...they just wanted to look outside

I went snowshoeing for the first time with Sean and my brother and his wife...can't even see the snowshoes...

I had a great idea to go play in the snow at my Mom's during this last snow storm a couple weeks ago, since she gets more snow. We were there for maybe 10 minutes before Dylan face planted the sidewalk and walked away with this fat lip. He also tore inside his lip where the lip attaches to the gum, completely cut. It bled a lot but stopped pretty quickly. He only cried for a minute. I felt horrible. Of course that was on top of the already runny nose he had from teething.

This was taken a little later that day...poor little guy

So that's it, my life in a nutshell!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Just so you know, I would read back that many posts. Glad to see the update. We miss you guys.

Lovell Family said...

your kids are adorable...so glad for the update!

JaMilLyN said...

Liz? I was beginning to think you were lost. SO glad you updated. Looks like you really are busy and maybe you don't have time to post on your blog. I love all the pictures and your family is extremely photogenic. I am seriously jealous of all the cute family pictures where you guys look all perfect and stuff.

Family of Strength said...

LOVE IT! Your family is beautiful! Thank you so much for putting some stuff up. We miss you guys tons and it makes me sad to not see your kiddos growing up along with missing out on all the fun activities you do. (I really miss our outings to Apple Hill.) This gave peace to my heart to see all these things that have transpired over the past 5 months. Thank you. :)

Bree D. said...

Lots of fun stuff, but seriously- how did I miss the dinosaur in the baby buggy out front? That is FANTASTIC!!!

Jessica said...

What cute kids! I was already thinking of you this week because of your birthday, hope you had a great day! We may be heading out to Utah for a wedding at some point in the near future, I'll call if it materializes and hopefully we can get together because I would love to see you and those adorable kiddos in person! Until then I'll have to be satisfied with blog updates (hint, hint :)

Ellen Oates said...

Thanks for the update, Liz! Your family is just so darn cute! Dylan still looks adorable with a huge lip and I love Kate in her tutu! If she has another recital, let us know because I know Halle would love to watch her.