Friday, May 15, 2009

Blah Blogging...

Here's some recent pictures of Kate and Dylan. I back posted a few things since I was getting so behind. I felt pressured (from myself) to catch up from where I left off, but I'm giving up and not doing anymore catch up. So, hopefully I won't get so behind again. I didn't actually fall off the planet. I kept telling Sean I need to update my blog, people probably think that second kid really did me in, but that's not true. He is a really good baby. He definitely has his moments, but he is so fun to have in our family. It really has been much easier than I expected it to be. So anyway, I've just felt so blah about blogging. Hopefully things will get better. I do realize I have some readers (over seas even) that like to see pictures at least, so I will try to do better. So on that note, here's some pictures and a little video I think is cute!


Kate really wanted to read a book to him

He loves his little jumperoo, he gets bouncing pretty good (see video)

He loves taking a bath!

He is starting to love eating the towel too!


Here's the video, not the best quality, but you get the idea. I can't believe he is already this big! 5 months today!


5 comments:

Sarah F. said...

They are both so cute! I love that video, it reminds me of Nathan when he was that little. He too had the jumperoo and sometimes he could really catch some air!

Heather and Logan said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe he is already 5 months!

Lovell Family said...

Wow, he is huge, and adaorable, and looks just like Sean!

Family of Strength said...

welcome back! Thanks for updating, like you said, if nothing else it's fun to share the pics!!!

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

That video was priceless. Thanks for the laugh. Did you put it on YouTube? Crack me up!