Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dylan at 4 Months...

Dylan had his 4 month appointment today. He is getting so big! He weighed 16 lbs., 15 oz. I have to say I was a little surprised he didn't weigh more, he's a little chunk, but he's adorable!

He smiles all the time, especially at me. If I smile at him, he will always smile back at me, I love it! He laughs all the time too. We sing him little songs and he'll just laugh and laugh, it's so fun to hear! I can't get enough of this little guy - I could kiss him all day! It just amazes me how much personality a little baby can have. He's pretty laid back. He has started to roll over. He can roll both ways, front to back and back to front, although he doesn't do it often. He is wanting to be held and entertained more and more. He has become quite the drooler and he loves sucking on his fists and toys.

Kate loves Dylan and always want to hold him first thing in the morning. She loves to help me do things for him and she always wants to be there to watch what's going on, a little mommy in training. She has informed me that Dylan is my baby and her water baby, recently named "Koki" (I have no idea where that came from) is her baby and she does everything with her baby that I do with mine. It's fun to watch. 

She is also totally into make believe, I love watching her imagination. She'll say something like, "Mom, I need some glue" (for some make believe thing she is doing), so I'll reach into my pocket and get out my imaginary glue and give it to her. She'll take it, use the glue, put the cap back  on and give it back. I'll take it and put it in my pocket. She gets this little smile on her face because she's so excited that I'm pretending with her. I think it's so funny.

Here's some recent pictures...



I love this smile!



He likes sleeping with this little monkey blankie, it keeps him from taking his binky out








My silly princess!

No comments: