Most days I feel like I don't feel like I get much done, but I think we still have fun. I was looking at some pictures I took today so I thought I'd post them. This is what we did today:
Here's Kate with her first person drawing. This is Sean, and if you're wondering what is all over his face (because of course it looks just like him), that would be owies, not really sure why!!?
We made sugar cookies today. I had wanted to do it for Christmas with her but it just never happened. She had fun, especially eating the cookies. She isn't usually a dessert girl, but I gave her one last cookie and then turned away from her and the cookies to check my phone. She ate that cookie and then swiped another without me knowing. She started getting in my face prancing around say, "I got another cookie" as she ate it. Too funny, such a kid.
Dylan is growing so fast. He seems to be getting bigger faster than Kate ever did. He has been smiling more and more the past couple of weeks, which I love. He has the cutest smile with a dimple on his left cheek. I haven't been able to get a good picture of his smile, but when I do I'll post it. He has been sleeping pretty good for the past week or so, he'll even fall asleep on his own if I put him in his crib, which I think is amazing! Here are some pictures of Dylan the past couple weeks, looking at the pictures makes me realize how much he has grown. He has the chubbiest cheeks.
Dylan, "struggle for life" as Sean likes to call him, always seems to be struggling, here he was actually sitting there without making a peep
He has finally started to take somewhat of an interest in toys
He has this worried look on his face much of the time
Every time I try to get a picture of Dylan, Kate always has to be in there with him first and then she'll let me take some of just him
Where's Dylan? I thought this was funny...
Tummy time, lifting his head. He usually only lifts it for a short time and then just rests. I think it is so funny because Kate never put her head down when she was on her tummy until she was like 6 months old. I remember taking a picture because it had never happened.
These last two pictures were just taken today, of course I think he's adorable. He is getting so big!
11 comments:
Dylan is so cute. I like the where's Dylan picture! And you must be getting more done than you think if you have time to make cookies with Kate! I think I made cookies for the first time last week since I had Hunter. You go mama!
I feel like such a bad neighbor because I still haven't come by for a visit- but we are all starting to get over our colds now- finally! Dylan is so cute, he looks so much like Sean!! I also love the tent napping idea, that is fun! And Happy Anniversary. (I still think it is funny that we have the same one!)
So cute. yeah, the second one seems to learn quickly that mom has to put the baby down whether he likes it or not. I was going to say that the second one turns out more mellow, but then I thought of Jake as he is now. But when he was a baby there were times when I had to put him down while he was full on screaming and I would usually find him asleep by the time i finished whatever made me have to put him down in the first place. Love the Camouflage picture. I thought the same thing when I looked at it. Miss you guys!
That is awesome that a $15 tent can inspire Kate to nap! I am glad you got it. I love the new pictures. I was glad we were able to meet up with you guys last weekend because I have to admit, I was missing your family!
I love blogs! The only thing better than seeing all the pictures would be actually being close enough to see Dylan in person and hold him and have Kate play with Grace and Sabrina. Oh well, I'll have to just be happy with the blog. They are both adorable. How has the c-section recovery been going this time? By the way, can I just tell you that I love all of your kid's clothes...you have great taste...but I knew that before you had kids because you bought such adorable outfits for my kids, lucky me!
It is so good to hear what's going on at the Williams residence. Dylan is so adorable and in these pictures, he seems to look like Kate. Anyway, he's cute and I really need to see this character in person if I could ever keep my kid well for more than a couple of days. Yep, Tiger is sick again so I will let you know when we are both well so I can see this kid.
So glad things are starting to go a bit more smoothly...I'm hoping for a dream baby like yours this next time: already putting himself to sleep! WOW! I'm pretty sure I was still in the "no more children" mode when I got pregnant this time around...count your blessings! :)
What a cute family of four you are. I loved reading everything Liz and I miss you guys. Dylan is such a cutie. I almost want another. Maybe later! :) Thank you for your comments on my blog they really lifted me up. I agree with the tent being worth the money. You should check out the Jump-o-lene's (30 bucks is worth every minute of quite) on Amazon. We received Dylan's baby announcement and the picture was so adorable. He looks like Sean. Miss you guys!
I love the pictures, especially the last one of Dylan. He is adorable. And your camoflauge picture made me laugh. I'm so glad your tent napping is still working.
He is adorable. I love the big chubby cheeks.
WE NEED AN UPDATE!!! :) We were so happy to have gotten to visit with you this past weekend. I'm thrilled with our new "cousins". Love ya.
Post a Comment