Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dylan's Blessing

Sean blessed Dylan on January 4th. Dylan did so great, he didn't even make a peep during the blessing. We had our families over after the blessing to eat and hang out. Most of my family was here and Sean's parents were also able to make it. They were able to spend a few days with us before the blessing also. We're so grateful to have our families close and be able to spend time with them.





3 comments:

Family of Strength said...

Perfectly beautiful!

Tina DeWitt said...

You've been busy updating! I've been waiting for some pictures of this little guy since I always forget to get my camera out. He looks so much older already. He's darling!

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

Liz, only you could look this gorgeous after having a baby. You guys look great. I am so happy for you all. Dylan looks so handsome. Congratulations!