We brought Dylan home from the hospital on December 18th. It snowed so much that day. I remember sitting in my hospital bed looking out the window, wondering if it was ever going to stop. Sean had to go to work in the morning and came and picked us up just before noon. We were definately ready to go home. It was good to be home, but it was hard not being able to move quickly and not being able to hold Kate and do things for her. Here are a few pictures of our cute baby boy on his first day home:

Here are some with his eyes open, I think you can definately tell he looks like Sean:


Since there was so much snow, Sean took Kate out to play. There were out there until it got dark. She had a great time playing with him.

Kate loves holding Dylan, and especially putting his binky in his mouth, she is a little obsessed with it.
8 comments:
Wow Liz, Dylan is so stinkin' cute. He already looks like he's got so much to tell the world. Thanks for the updated pics.
He looks adorable Liz! So cute.
What cute kiddos! Sounds like Dylan has a good chance of loving the binky with Kate helping to put it in his mouth. You'll have to let us know how the transition to 2 is going...I thought I was going to die after Grace was born. Good thing it gets easier! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Oh my heavens, that kid is SO freakin' cute! You have such cute kids. And what a good photographer you are. How did you capture such good shots of Dylan? Anyway, looks like things are good at the Williams' residence. Love the pictures...keep 'em coming.
Look at those cheeks! He is so cute!
your kids are so stinkin cute!!! Little Dylan looks adorable! I, like Jessica, thought I was going to die after having my second. Things seems so hard, in fact, I swore I would never have another child! (That didn't last long). Hope things are a little easier at your house!
I love his little outfit. Missed you Sunday when we video chatted. Hope you're doing well, almost healed. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Loved the pictures Liz. He does look like a Williams. Glad to hear from you.
Post a Comment