He's a fun little baby. He's been smiling so much lately, I love it! He even laughs a little and he coos, so cute! He loves looking around and focusing on his toys. We even got out last week for a walk since it finally warmed up a little and he loved it - fresh air! He is not such a fan of tummy time, but he does lift his head and look around, he just doesn't want to stay there long. He has started grasping things and he loves sucking on his hands.
He has a mild case of Torticolisis we have have to try to get him to turn his head to the left. he has gotten better than he was, hopefully he will continue to improve. Unfortunately he has been a little sick this past week with some sort of virus. On Monday his poor little body was working so hard fighting it that he slept from 2:30pm-11:00pm!!! At first I was thinking, "sweet, he is learning to sleep longer", but then as it kept getting later and later, I started getting worried. I kept checking on him to make sure he was still breathing, he was in such a deep sleep. Eventually Sean went up and woke him up. I think he is starting to feel a little better now. Here's some recent pictures of the little guy:
1 comment:
Awww, what a cutie! I can't believe how big he has gotten. Glad to see some new posts, I was wondering if you guys were still alive! I'd love to see some more sooner rather than later!! :)
Post a Comment