Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Today we asked Kate what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to go to the Dinosaur Museum, so we all got ready and off we went. We had a great time, Kate had a great time running around and looking at all the dinosaurs. She liked playing in the water and sand area best. She is so funny to watch though. She is kind of a slow mover in there, picking of a handful of sand here, piling it up there. It's funny. I tried to get her to look up so I could get a good picture but she was totally ignoring me. I felt like I was some stranger trying to get her to let me take a picture of her and she was just looking around like, I don't know why this person is talking to me...gotta love it! Dylan was good, he slept some of the time and then looked around at everything when he woke up. After we went to the museum we went over to the candy store and got a treat. Unfortunately for me Dylan is not a fan of when I eat chocolate, it results in projectile spit up, so I ended up with smarties, so sad.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, nice to see your family still exists!! :) Cute pics!

Brooke said...

Hey Liz--got your blog from Bree's. Cute pics! The dinosaur museum is the best. By the way, my blog is: hankydoodlecandy.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Little Dylan looks so much like Sean, minus the mountain man beard, of course.