
Kate and I went up to the
Hogle Zoo last Wednesday with Tina and Jonathon. We had a good time. Kate and Jonathon loved looking at all of the animals. Kate even stayed in her stroller for the first little while which meant I didn't have to chase her the whole time. Then she wanted to push her baby

in the stroller and after running into a few people, I had to convince her that was not the best idea. Eventually she got back in for a while. She loved riding the train. I had her sitting on my lap at first but she wanted to sit in the seat by herself. I was very
surprised when she wanted to ride the merry-go-round. Jonathon wanted to ride it and at first I thought she would just want to watch him, then

she decided s
he wanted to ride it. I was still skeptical because she is so afraid of these types of things, but I put her on there and held onto her. She did really well, didn't even cry! She didn't even freak out when her animal started moving up and down. I was very impressed. If you notice she is riding the
ostrich, that is because it is pink. Her favorite color is pink. Lately everything has to be pink, it's so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment