Monday, October 20, 2008

Visit with Friends

As I mentioned in my previous post, a friend of mine from Las Vegas was up for the weekend. She and her two kids, Aaron and Livi stayed with us for the weekend. Kate had a good time playing with them. She kept following Livi around saying, "come play with me Livi". Here they are before Sean took them out for a walk while Rachel and I got ready for the day. Thanks Sean!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's never enough time to visit...now I have to catch up on all my late nights! Thanks for the good company. Love you guys!
Rachel

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen Oates said...

Too cute! Kate fits right in with the big kids now. I am glad they had fun together and I am sure Kate is wishing she had a big sister now! I think she will be happy with the little brother who will be here very soon.

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

Love your blog header Liz and that baby counter widgit rocks!