Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pretty Painted Nails

Kate loves getting her nails painted so I gave her a little manicure and pedicure the other day. She had a great time. She kept wanting to show Sean her pretty painted nails. She would have painted mine if I would have let her. She kept saying, "should we paint your nails too mommy, should I paint them?". Unfortunately I'm not ready for that kind of mess! You may notice that she is not wearing a diaper. Yay! She has been using the potty now for a month or so. She has been doing a pretty good job, only a few accidents. She was pretty easy to train actually, I don't feel like I had to do much training.

2 comments:

The Bowes said...

How cute. In this picture she looks just like you!

JaMilLyN said...

mini liz looks so cute. i laughed out loud when i saw she even has the toe seperater thingies too. what a cutie!