This weekend I got a chance to spend time with some friends I met while living in Sacramento. Two of my friends who now live in Las Vegas and Oklahoma were going to be in town so we went out for dessert on Friday night, along with another friend of ours who also lives in Utah now. We had a good time catching up with one another. We stayed quite a while, we were the last ones to leave the restaurant. I was begining to think they were going to kick us out. It was fun, hopefully we'll get to do it again sometime! Thanks for the fun night!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome that you got to have a girls night out. There is nothing like catching up with old friends!
Hey, nice post...I'll have to copy this picture so I can use it on my blog! I had a great time!
hey, can you forward me this picture, for some reason it's saving in a weird format when I try to save it to my computer from your blog. Thanks, lisaglovell3@yahoo.com
Post a Comment